Why hire a Buyers Agent when buying a property?
Updated: May 16, 2020
A Buyers Agent, Buyer's Advocate, Buying Agent or Purchasing Agent is a licenced real estate professional who works exclusively for the buyer, rather than the seller.
Who is a Buyers Agent?
“A Buyers Agent is a professional, working exclusively on behalf of the buyer to search for properties tailored to their needs, evaluate them & negotiate to seal the deal at the best possible price and terms.”
We hire a professional to service our cars (Mechanic),
We go to see a professional when we are ill (Doctor),
We hire a professional when we build a house (Builder),
We hire a professional when we have a leaking tap (Plumber) ....
So why wouldn’t you hire a professional, when you are making one of the largest financial decisions of your life, ie. buying a property (Buyers Agent)⠀
Having a Buyers Agent working on your side is so important for so many reasons, especially in a market that can sometimes feel overwhelming, and especially when the seller has a professional working on their side (Real Estate Agent).⠀
A Buyers Agent is a professional, working exclusively on behalf of the buyer to search for properties tailored to their needs, evaluate them & negotiate to seal the deal at the best possible price and terms.⠀
Benefits of using a Buyers Agent:⠀
- Access to off-market opportunities & pre-market opportunities that are not available to the general public⠀
- Expert in the field⠀
- Mentorship throughout the entire process
- Benefit from extensive local area research
- Alleviate stress
- Save time
- Maximise your returns⠀
- Buyers Agents can organise all professional services needed including solicitor, building & pest inspections, property manager, accountant, financial planner all from our network of tried and tested professionals⠀
- Experienced in negotiation⠀
- Can save you thousands of dollars
- Attends property inspections and provides you with a shortlist that fulfill your criteria.⠀
- Guidance of the best areas to invest in based on your personal circumstances ⠀
- Buyers Agents can bid on your behalf at auctions⠀
To arrange a FREE initial consultation to find out how a Buyers Agent can help you, please contact us via email@example.com or via the contact us page.